Triton has produced a hygenic Hand Sanitizer that is fast-acting and eliminates broad-spectrum microbicidal activity in accordance with WHO standards that has been recommended for use worldwide. Our Hand Sanitizer meets recognized standards for microbicidal efficacy (ASTM or EN standards).
WHO recommends alcohol-based handrubs based on the following factors:
- Evidence-based, intrinsic advantages of fast-acting and broad-spectrum microbicidal activity with aminimal risk of generating resistance to antimicrobial agents;
- Suitability for use in resource-limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities for hand hygiene (including clean water, towels, etc.);
- Capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster, moreconvenient and immediately accessible at the point of patient care;
- Economic benefit by reducing annual costs for hand hygiene, representing approximately 1% of extracosts generated by health care-associated infection
- Increased safety, lower risk, and better performance compared to other products on the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.